+1 from me for Markus as PSC chair. Helena

We now have 7 votes +1, one vote missing and Markus does not vote,
so the Motion to approve Markus as GRASS GIS PSC chair was passed and Markus
is now officially the chair of PSC.

Thank you Markus for willing to continue keeping GRASS GIS thrive,

Helena

> On Sep 19, 2016, at 4:42 AM, Moritz Lennert <mlenn...@club.worldonline.be>
> wrote:
>
> On 18/09/16 22:04, Helena Mitasova wrote:
>> Dear members of PSC, I would like to make a motion to approve Markus Neteler
>> as PSC chair.
>>
>> Helena
>
> As I sent my first response from the wrong address, here again:
>
> +1
>
> Moritz

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,
Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
and Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
hmit...@ncsu.edu
http://geospatial.ncsu.edu/osgeorel/publications.html

"All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are sent
to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law and may
be disclosed to third parties.”