On 19/01/19 23:56, Helena Mitasova wrote:
Jody,

by no response do you mean no response to the budget request?

GRASS has been preparing the request (I am on PSC) and I asked the PSC to
submit the request - if it has not come yet, I can submit it - the draft budget
is here
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2019#Planned_Expenses

we have a larger than usual item there - we need help to cover the cost of
GRASS website update,
so we had some discussion about doing some fundraising to help out with that so
that might have caused the delay. I can put the request on the board budget
wiki if there are no objections from the rest of GRASS PSC,

+1 from me.

Sorry, have been extremely busy at work and outside in the last months and have not been able to be as active as I would have liked.

Moritz