On 31/12/19 18:13, Markus Neteler wrote:
Hi all,

On Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 10:41 PM Moritz Lennert <moritzlenn...@posteo.de> wrote:

Am 30.12.2019 18:50 schrieb Markus Neteler:
Hi Peter, Moritz, PSC,

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 1:39 PM "Peter Löwe" <peter.lo...@gmx.de>
wrote:

Hello Markus, hi PSC,

regarding our surplus from 2019, does the item "Travel grants for
community sprints: 1043.09 EUR" summarize all costs for both events in
Berlin and the Prague (including food, drinks, etc.) ?

I am not sure where this number came from.
The figure was added by Moritz:
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/w/index.php?title=GRASS_GIS_Budget_2019&diff=26007&oldid=26006

@Moritz Lennert could you pls add how it was calculated?

The total corresponds to all expenses of the Berlin Community Sprint,
travel grants, but also other expenses. Should these be separated ?

I guess so, or we rename the entry. Ok, given the time we have I have
just renamed it for now.

[...]
The Praque Sprint is not included, yet.

@Martin pls enlighten us. Is there a table? I darkly remember some
figures having been sent to this list.

The figures have been sent to the list. There was a discussion whether the cost of buying stickers, etc should be part of the sprint budget, or not. Thus there has not been an official vote by the PSC, yet, and the money has not been sent to Martin.

Therefore, the actual reimbursement will happen in 2020 so I guess it will be part of the 2020 budget, or ?

I guess at one point we have to decide on a bit more systematic
accounting and budget definition procedures. I just quickly cobbled
things together when they were needed by OSGeo-EU.

I agree.
For now I have reworked the Wiki pages and added an USD column since
that is the currency we have to report to the OSGeo board.

Great, thanks!

Now that I've learned
today that I was officially a treasurer, I'll have to find some time to
put things in order, but don't know when that will be...

We might actually discuss and vote about this role :-)

Good idea.

Moritz