+1
Helena

Helena Mitasova
Professor, Department of Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
Associate Director and Faculty Fellow, Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
hmit...@ncsu.edu

"All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are sent
to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law and may
be disclosed to third parties.”