Dear members of the GRASS GIS community,

We are having an issue with the voting system and are working to solve it asap. We appreciate if you wait with your vote until it is solved.

Also some people had more than one e-mail adress registered and therefore got more than one invitation. Most of the duplicates have been deleted, but in case you got more than one, please be so kind to vote only once.

Thanks for your patience

HernĂ¡n

Chief Return Officer (CRO)