Perfect!
I'll check it here and report if it works (or not) in other versions.
Bernardo
    Em quinta-feira, 21 de julho de 2022 17:43:39 GMT+2, Roger Bivand
<roger.biv...@nhh.no> escreveu:

 Yes, rgrass works with (recent) GRASS 7. I tested with 7.8.6, and would
welcome reports with earlier GRASS 7 instances.

Roger

--
Roger Bivand
Emeritus Professor