Dear all,
I am building a R package and some of the functions use rgrass to connect to a
GRASS project and run thingfs within GRASS.I have now set up a webpage for the
package using pkgdown in integrated to Github actions. This means when I push
new commits all the examples of R functions are run again and the webpage is
updated with the results of the examples. Here is the webpage:
https://ninanor.github.io/oneimpact/
All works fine, except the functions calling GRASS. When I run the examples
form my local computer everything works, but in the Github actions it does not
run, apparently because the command
system("grass78 --config path", intern = T)to find the GRASS folder and use
within rgrass::initGRASS does not work, so the connection between R and GRASS
do not exist.
Does someone in the group has experience with that and could help with hints to
solve it?Is there a recommended way to make sure Github actions know where
GRASS is and use it?
BestBernardo