Honestly, I have no idea if our cvs works -- just grab it from our website: http://starspan.casil.ucdavis.edu/

--j

Moskovitz, Bob wrote:
Hello Jonathan,

I just tried to see if I could grab the latest starspan via cvs.  The cvs
commands do not seem to be right.  It says:

        cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/starspan login
cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/starspan checkout modulename
Shouldn't cvs1 be a fully qualified domain name?

Bob

Bob Moskovitz
Seismic Hazard Evaluation Project
California Geological Survey
http://gmw.consrv.ca.gov/shmp

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message contains
information from the State of California, California Geological Survey, which
may be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law, including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If the reader of this
communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited.