On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 9:16 AM, Christian Ferreira
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> While the core developers decide about the future for ps.map... I will
> keep my idea for a cookbook going,

Please consider to use the GRASS Wiki for that. This is the best place
to develop community documents.

> Also, I not a developer... so, my focus is not so much into the
> future... but in the actual situation... the potential users and
> newbie users that GRASS lose every year because of ps.map. Specially
> for those people, the cookbook is necessary.

That's perfect. (Power) users are the right people to write user documentation.

The document will most likely evolve into the right direction.

Markus