On 09/07/08 10:42, Gabriele N. wrote:
Hi Moritz.

Moritz Lennert-2 wrote:
On 08/07/08 22:33, Gabriele N. wrote:
Hello.
I want to create a script bash (GUI) to export many vector in shapefile
having the opportunity to decide which export layer (0, 1, 2) and
type=line,area ecc..
Does this mean interactive decision layer by layer, or that the module should allow for entering layer and type as an option ?

I would also like to know if you can use the characters as' * 'to be able
export all instance vector starting with' nome_vector ....'.

There is already some scripts? If not, I started to write something in
bash
but I am in difficulty.

It will have to be something like:

for map in `g.mlist type=vect pattern=$GIS_OPT_PATTERN
   do
    v.out.ogr $map type=$GIS_OPT_TYPE layer=$GIS_OPT_LAYER
   done

where GIS_OPT_PATTERN would be something like 'nome_vector*'

If you need to automatically decide which layers and types to export, you might be able to do some grep/awk magic with v.category -g $map option=report.

Moritz

I would like to insert layer and type as an option.

Attached is what I have done (GUI and script). However, there are errors. http://www.nabble.com/file/p18356967/Schermata-v.out.ogr_multiplo.sh.png Schermata-v.out.ogr_multiplo.sh.png http://www.nabble.com/file/p18356967/v.out.ogr_multiplo.sh v.out.ogr_multiplo.sh
Where I wrong?

It would be easier to help you if you gave us more information about the errors...

But from looking at your script, I already see this:

for map in g.mlist type=vect pattern=$GIS_OPT_PATTERN

should be:

for map in `g.mlist type=vect pattern=$GIS_OPT_PATTERN`

note the backticks (`)

and then

v.out.ogr input=${map} ...

should be v.out.ogr input=$map