Dear all,

I am running native wingrass, and every works fine since I installed
the GRASS. Yesterday I left running a r.cross and r.stats commands
on a large raster (60,000x48,000 cells) and got the wanted results.

But I don´t know why now I can´t run "g.list rast" on my system.
All comands works fine, but when I try to run "g.list rast" I get an
error windows (from native windows, something like "illegal call etc"),
and the GRASS return an empty list. But the GRASS don´t crach,
and I can continue running other commands without problem.
Only g.list that is not working.

Case you can give me some advice, I will be very grateful.

Cheers,
miltinho astronauta
brazil