I'll be presenting some work I did with GRASS in the RS for biogeosciences poster session on Thursday morning -- how about a Wednesday post-AGU happy hour meet? I can recommend a good bar/restaurant nearby (Thirsty Bear, on Howard between 3rd and 2nd, 2 blocks from AGU), although, in full disclosure, my wife is the executive chef of the place :) They do have good beer and (totally unbiased) good food.
--j

Dylan Beaudette wrote:
On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 11:35 AM, Jaime Carrera