stephen sefick wrote:
Well, I am not sure what I am going to do.  I would look at the code,
but I am not adept at C.  Also, I don't know if I understand the
algorithm, but I think if the topology were complete then it would
work OK.  I think the 0 orders are unconnected streams- danglers.
Should not happen unless you specified real depressions in r.watershed. How did you extract streams?
This makes sense because they are neither a tributary nor a main stem.
The topology is the problem,
What exactly is wrong with topology? The existence of these dangles?

Markus M
and I can't figure out how to correct
this.
thanks

Stephen Sefick

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 12:34 PM, Markus