stephen sefick wrote:

> When you reproject a raster map to a new location does it
> automatically re-sample it to the regions resolution.  I have a 10x10
> meter grid in albers equal area projection.  I have reprojected it
> into UTM zone 17 res=50.  This is a base flow index map bfi.  Does
> grass resample the map to 50x50m?

Yes, given that the _target_ location is of res=50. You can, however,
control this by changing the resolution (g.region) or directly at the
reprojection process by setting the "resolution=" parameter of the
"r.proj" module. You can even set the resampling algorithm (default
nearest neighbour or bilinear).

Hope this is what you've been looking for.
Nikos