Well, I really stuck here:

I havent found anything about playing with the common geom multipolygon
in GRASS. I think that is what I need and what I thought I could handle
with v.reclass. But it does not work.

-Is there something in GRASS to create multipolygons?
-Do they have one centroid or multiple with the same cat (as I thought)

Any suggestions are very welcome
achim