Hi all,

again I reached the point I did half a year ago: jgrass only can handle 'metric' rasters, which means raster-cells of equal sizes, same NS, OW resolution.

I work an a latlon-projection and therefore I cannot use jgrass.

? 1 I guess, r.stream cannot handle latlong-projections?
? 2 I guess, r.stream doesn't have something like h.tca?
    (h.tca: makes an accumulation map from a direction map)

? 3 Is it possible to make the accumulation-values non-integer and weight every grid-cell with its real area size? Then every accumulation value would indicate its basin-size and so on like in eg. lambert projection.

What wouldn't work that easy: distances EW and thus angle based calculations, too.

Again my old PROBLEM:
How to get an accumulation map strickly WITHOUT an DEM from ONLY an direction map on a LAT-LON map?

Achim

Jarek Jasiewicz schrieb:
Markus Neteler pisze:
On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Achim Kisseler