On Fri, 12 Feb 2010, Rich Shepard wrote:

 I had no problems running r.flow with in the input elevation map resolution
of 5m x 5m. However, now it won't run (even with the -m switch) on a DEM
with 3m x 3m resolution:

Must be a memory issue (with 2G installed and top reporting Mem: 2041212k total, 1989652k used, 51560k free, 40576k buffers)

  Anyway, it's running when I specify one output map at a time. Flow lengths
are being calculated now and consuming 95% of the CPU and 70% of memory,
with disk swapping turned on for the module.

Rich