From: Margherita Di Leo
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 6:50 PM
To: Christian Schwartze
Cc: grass-user@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [GRASS-user] get coords from a raster

Christian,

thank you for answering. My problem is that I don't want to use the slope map
to get slope, bu i want to calculate it as the
ratio between the difference of the elevation and the distance between two
given points (pixels). To do that, I need to get the coordinates of the points
as a input file for r.profile.

Margherita