I bundled the wrong GDAL plugins with GRASS.  I'm working on it.  It only
affects reading those formats with r.in.gdal.

On Feb 26, 2011, at 1:01 PM, jentjr wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The other day I installed version 6.4.1RC1 on mac os x. I get the following
> error when I try to import import files. I have both the complete GDAL
> frameworks 1.7 and 1.8 installed on my computer. I went back and reinstalled
> version 1.7 and reinstalled GRASS, but I keep getting this error. Are there
> any suggestions of what might be causing this?
>
> ERROR 1: ECW driver was compiled against GDAL 1.7 but current library
> version is 1.8
>
> ERROR 1: JP2ECW driver was compiled against GDAL 1.7 but current library
> version is 1.8
>
> ERROR 1: GDAL/GRASS57 driver was compiled against GDAL 1.7 but current
> library version is 1.8
>
> ERROR 1: MrSID driver was compiled against GDAL 1.7 but current library
> version is 1.8
>
> ERROR 1: OGR/GRASS driver was compiled against GDAL 1.7 but current library
> version is 1.8
>
> Thanks,
>
> Justin
>
> --

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Mon Dieu! but they are all alike.  Cheating, murdering, lying, fighting, and
all for things that the beasts of the jungle would not deign to possess - money
to purchase the effeminate pleasures of weaklings.  And yet withal bound down
by silly customs that make them slaves to their unhappy lot while firm in the
belief that they be the lords of creation enjoying the only real pleasures of
existence....

- the wisdom of Tarzan