Hi -

I am trying to run r.rescale to apply a contrast stretch to an image to allow me to more easily locate ground control points using Georectify. When I run the following command:

r.rescale input=Quickbird.blue@PERMANENT from=48,106 output=Quickbird.blue.scale to=0,255

I get the following error:

Rescale Quickbird.blue@PERMANENT[48,106] to Quickbird.blue.scale[0,255]
ERROR: Required parameter <rules> not set:
    (File containing reclass rules).
 Reclassify raster map based on category values.
 Creates a new raster map whose category values are based
upon a reclassification of the categories in an existing
raster map.

I would expect the reclass rules to be provided by r.rescale but maybe I'm missing something. Is this a user problem or a bug?

Ned