Hi António

I usually start all my python scripts with the following two lines:

#!/usr/bin/env python
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-

The first line is nice for linux users. The second line ensures that I
can write non-ASCII characters in my code.
In your case, just add this second line to your script and make sure
it is either the first or second line of the script.
I recommend adding both lines to the top of the file, as a good practice.

If you'd like to know more just check out the link that the grass
error is giving you.

Cheers