Hi there,
Latest William's binary (6.4.1) is working in Lion. In an upgraded machine
there is no major problems to run it both with tcltk and wxpython. In a fresh
installation, I got problems to point to the correct GISBASE directory, the
terminal ended in the text gui and once I pointed to where grass data was, it
starts with the following warnings:

CFURLCreateWithString was passed this invalid URL string:
'/System/Library/CoreServices/CommonCocoaPanels.bundle' (a file system path
instead of an URL string). The URL created will not work with most file URL
functions. CFURLCreateWithFileSystemPath or
CFURLCreateWithFileSystemPathRelativeToBase should be used instead.

wish warning:

Wish[3284] <Error>: kCGErrorInvalidConnection: CGSGetWindowTags: Invalid
connection
Aug  1 19:04:51 vpn1-22.vpn.uv.es Wish[3284] <Error>: kCGErrorFailure: Set a
breakpoint @ CGErrorBreakpoint() to catch errors as they are logged.