Hi,

I'm also planning to move from the DBF to SQLite database, and was wondering
if you might be able to help with the following.

Is it is possible to set a single SQLite database for the entire GRASS GIS
database or each mapset requires its own sqlite db file?

Currently, I'm using v6.4.2 which uses DBF by default. Is there a command
that can switch the installation to using SQLite as the default, so that
mapsets in subsequently created locations will use Sqlite? Or I need to
reconfigure the installation (i.e., the ./configure options prior to
make/make install)?

Thanks,
Richard