Hi Marcello,

It sounds like you're trying to import your map into the wrong coordinate
system. If you have the correct coordinate system of the NetCDF, you should
be able to define a location with that CRS using either the correct EPSG
code or a WKT string. If need be, you can always create a WKT string as
well, although I don't know how to do that.

Best,
Daniel

--

B.Sc. Daniel Lee
Geschäftsführung für Forschung und Entwicklung

Softwarecenter 3
35037 Marburg
Festnetz: +49 6421 379 6256
Mobil: +49 176 6127 7269