My GDAL is good for any GRASS that is built to use it, as long as you match the
GDAL major version specified.

On Mar 25, 2013, at 5:06 PM, gregory.p...@gmail.com wrote:

> I'm figuring out how to install GRASS 7 on my Mac (OS 10.8.3). According to
> the instructions here:
>
> http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/source/snapshot/INSTALL
>
> GDAL should be compiled without GRASS support. I recently installed GDAL
> using Kyngesburye's binary, as prerequisite to installing GRASS 6. My
> question is, do I need to install another version of GDAL prior to
> installing GRASS 7, and if so then are there issues with having multiple
> versions installed?
>
> Thanks,
> Gregory
>

> --

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced
by something even more bizarrely inexplicable.  There is another theory which
states that this has already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro