On 27/05/2013 16:41, Marcello Benigno wrote:
I'm working on the preparation of the statement of Agricultural Capacity in general terms the final map has classes ranging 1-8.

To get this map I use three themes with their respective notes:
  • Map of Slope: with classes ranging 1 to 8;
  • Soil Map: with classes ranging 1 to 8;
  • Map of flood risk: with classes ranging 1 to 8;
I - After converting all to a vector format and "merge" the three layers, I have multiple polygons with various combinations, eg:
a) 1,3,1
b) 5,2,1
c) 4,2,1
d) 1,1,8

II - To determine the final value of the class is chosen the highest value:
a) 3
b) 5
c) 4
d) 8

Not sure I understand the logic of taking the highest value, but you can do this simply with the original rasters using:
r.series input=slope,soils,floods out=agri_risk method=max

Then convert to vectors only at the end.

I need to automate this task because the last step (II) is very slow (actually manually), which would be the best way to do this? I think the whole process can be done with the data in raster format, but have not found a formula that I can apply in r.mapcalc to this problem.

Thanks in advance,
--
Marcello Benigno B. de Barros Filho
Prof. do Curso Superior de Tecnologia em Geoprocessamento - IFPB

This mail was received via Mail-SeCure System.

This mail was received via Mail-SeCure System.

--
Micha Silver
GIS Consulting