Hi,

I am trying to use ps.map to create a map of many vector points which should be
colored based on the values (0-1) in a specific column in the attribute table.
If I understood the manual correctly, I need to create an rgbcolumn indicating
the color for each point. Is there an example explaining this on detail (eg how
to create such a column based on a specific color scale)?

Moreover, as many of my points are overlapping I am interested how this is
handled in ps.map? Is there any method to plot the darkest point on top? Like
the "darken" feature in qgis?

Any suggestion is welcome.

Best,
Johannes