I'm learning grass had have downloaded some OS mastermaps from http://digimap.edina.ac.uk/ . They are comprised of a "mastermap" directory name, which holds a "sd" directory, which holds a "sd##" directory, which holds several twf, tif, tif.aux.xml, and .ovr files, presumably one set of these for each tile?

I've googled and read and tried many import options but can not figure out how to import these into grass 7.0.2. Presumably they are a sort of raster file? Any suggestions on how to import them? I know several of the areas I want to look are comprised of multiple tiles.

Thanks

Dr. Jim Maas
University of East Anglia