Hi there,

the suggestion below works. The other one suggested later on with "dri"
instead of "driver"  by Martin with 7.0.5svn as well. I get a list of
tables with db.tables -p.

But non of them shows a list of vectors/rasters when I go for the "link"
or "import" within the gui. I can select a db from that server I am
connected to, but no table is shown.

???

Did the debug output from Benoit ANDRE helps anything? I guess mine
would still be interresting?

Cheers,

Stefan

--
Stefan Lüdtke

Section 5.4- Hydrology
Phone: +49(0)331-288-2821
Fax: +49(0)331-288-1570
Email: slued...@gfz-potsdam.de

Helmholtz Centre Potsdam
GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences
Foundation under public law of the federal state
of Brandenburg
Telegrafenberg, D-14473 Potsdam