Thanks a lot!

I saw that you uploaded a revision. Can you please give me a hint how I upgrade to the revised version of r.stream.order? I am running Linux Mint 17.3 and Windows 7.

I found that there are nightly pre-built Addon executables for Windows, so I will try that tomorrow. What about Linux? Is it sufficient to just reinstall the addon?

All the best,

Mira