From: grass-user [mailto:grass-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Johnn
Wani
Sent: 21. september 2016 15:06
To: grass-user@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [GRASS-user] Query Related to i.landsat8.swlst

Dear all,

I am a student from India, and first time user of GRASS GIS and i am having
basic knowledge of GIS.
My aim is to use i.landsat8.swlst add-on to calculate LST from Landsat8 data
for my study area.
I want to know in the following command:

i.landsat8.swlst mtl=MTL prefix=B landcover=FROM_GLC -n

​Which Basename i am going to provide as prefix for landsat8 data ??

Also, my first query on grass-user's mail list.
Please help.

Regards
--
JOHN MOHD WANI