Hi,

I'd like to identify the cell of maximum flow accumulation for each
subbasin.

For example, I have a cover raster map representing all my subbasins (each
subbasin has its own cat value). Additionally, I have a flow accumulation
map. Now, I'd like to get a map with cells that are actually those with the
largest flow accumulation per subbasin (all other cell should be NULL). I
guess, using r.stats.zonal/r.statistics I can identify the maximum flow
accumulation value for each subbasin, but this doesn't provide me a map
with the corresponding cells!? Is there a straight forward way to do that
in GRASS with e.g. the mapcalc? Or do I need to loop over each subbasin?

Any suggestions?

cheers,
Johannes