> On Jul 23, 2017, at 3:47 AM, Moritz Lennert <mlenn...@club.worldonline.be>
> wrote:
>
> On 22/07/17 23:58, Jeshua Lacock wrote:
>>> On Jul 22, 2017, at 4:47 AM, Moritz Lennert <mlenn...@club.worldonline.be
>>> <mailto:mlenn...@club.worldonline.be>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Actually I think that showing us the example with all lines will make it
>>> easier to think about solutions.
>> Hi Moritz,
>> The purple line can select lines that just cross it like the red line shown
>> in the attached image.
>
> But you said 'crosses' is not sufficient. Could you explain why ?

Equals, crosses and intersects will select the line shown in red - I only want
to select the lines that are spatially similar or coincidental; the orange
lines from the purple lines.

> Again, without a view of the lines you do not want to select, I'm not sure I
> understand the issue.

In that section, the only line that is a problem is the line shown in red. As
you can see, the orange and purple lines are have similar paths, but the red
line is only crossed by the purple line. It doesn’t follow the purple line…

Best,

Jeshua Lacock
Founder/Engineer
<3DTOPO.com>