Dear all

A short not on the manual v.in.ogr. It appears to be out of date for PostGIS import. I have to call the schema in "layer" to have schema-support. My previous code as given below was been running without this.

Best Regards,

patrick schirmer

#Syntax in the past and still recommended according to manual:

INPATH="PG:dbname=mydatabase schema=myschema"

db.connect driver=pg database=mydatabase schema=myschema #eventially unnecessary

v.in.ogr input="$INPATH" layer="mytablename" out=mygrasstablename type="point" -r

#Working code in version GRASS72:

INPATH="PG:dbname=$DB_NAME"

db.connect driver=pg database=mydatabase #no schema required, as it has to be called inside v.in.ogr

v.in.ogr input="$INPATH" layer="myschema.mytablename" out=mygrasstablename type="point" -r

#extract of manual:

db.connect driver=pg database=test schema=user1
db.login user=user1 password=pwd1
# -> input="PG:dbname=test user=user1 password=pwd1" layer="user1.river"
v.in.ogr input=PG: layer=river output=river
db.select table=user1.river