On 19/02/18 14:12, Moritz Lennert wrote:
On 16/02/18 19:12, Martin Landa wrote:

Shouldn't these be better called i.sentinel.* ? They are clearly imagery

you are probably right. Than we should also rename r.modis and
probably also other modules. What do you think? Ma

Concerning r.sentinel.download: A colleague has been trying to use it
under windows, but:

- installing GRASS using osgeo4w gives you sentinelsat, but pandas
doesn't seem to be installed in the correct version as with

import pandas

you get an error message about a missing natype module (something like
that, am not at the windows computer, now).

- installing GRASS using the standalone installer, my colleague has
difficulty installing sentinelsat as 'pip install sentinelsat' fails

Has anyone else tried this on Windows ?

I consider it unideal practice to write passwords in clear on the command line. I don't know if it would be very complicated to work with a sentinel scihub password file...