On 12/04/18 16:56, Bernardo Santos wrote:
For example, I am still not sure how I would use a combination of r.univar/r.stats and some kind of input raster map to produce, say, zonal info of number of habitat patches, structural or functional connectivity, isolation, or other more complex metrics used in landscape ecology. That's way I was building something like that, so that we can just write an alternative function using any raster input map that returns the value of one of such metrics, and then use it to calculate them over sets of zones.

Have you looked into the landscape metrics modules, notably the r.li suite of modules, but also the r.pi suite in the addons (although ISTR that the latter is not really usable in its current state) ?

Moritz