On 12/04/18 17:03, Camille Bezzina wrote:
Hi Markus,

In the file attached you can find the full output of v.import with verbose.

I launch this one with v.in.ogr and this is the answer.

At the end you can see:

"Some input polygons are overlapping each other.
If overlapping is not desired, the data need to be cleaned.
The input could be cleaned by snapping vertices to each other.
Estimated range of snapping threshold: [1e-08, 1]
Try to import again, snapping with at least 1e-08: 'snap=1e-08'"

Try importing with snap=0.01 or something like that (depending on the nature and precision of your data.

Moritz

Thanks.

Le 12/04/2018 à 16:39, Markus Metz a écrit :

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 3:04 PM, Camille Bezzina <camille.bezz...@geophom.fr <mailto:camille.bezz...@geophom.fr>> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have a problem with v.in.ogr.
> I would like to import a shape file (with 57851 polygons) with v.in.ogr.
>
> v.import --verbose input=/media/hdd1/phom/eolien/AIP_UNESCO_RONCHAMP/data/qgis/MNE/bati_D90_decoupe.shp layer=bati_D90_decoupe output=bati_D90_decoupe -o
>
> Visibly the order is going well, my attribute table contains 57851 attributes but when I check my vector with display, some polygons are missing.

Can you post the full output of v.import with --verbose?

Considering that you override the projection check with -o, you can also use v.in.ogr directly and then post the full output of v.in.ogr -o --verbose.

Markus M

> Thanks for your help.
>
> --
> Camille Bezzina
> Geophom

Camille BEZZINA
Chargé d'études géomatiques et photomontages
Geophom
57 rue du Chemin Neuf 44521 OUDON
Standard: +33(0)2 85 52 02 59
Ligne directe: +33(0)9 72 56 81 71