From: Shane Carey <careys...@gmail.com>
Sent: tirsdag 1. mai 2018 10.29
To: Stefan Blumentrath <stefan.blumentr...@nina.no>
Subject: Re: [GRASS-user] Stream order from existing stream network layer

Hi Stefan,
I had a look at this, but it requires a point layer also - which I don't have
unfortunately.
Thanks

Le gach dea ghui,
Shane Carey
GIS and Data Solutions Consultant

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 7:57 AM, Stefan Blumentrath
<stefan.blumentr...@nina.no<mailto:stefan.blumentr...@nina.no>> wrote:
Hi Shane,

Please have a look at:
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass74/manuals/addons/v.stream.order.html
Then you can use v.rast.stats to collect some statistics…

Cheers
Stefan