Le 10/07/2018 à 12:25, Nikos Alexandris a écrit :
* frank <frank.da...@geophom.fr> [2018-07-10 08:05:29 +0200]:

Hi dear grass users,

I'm trying to get two field name of an attribute table (ctx_map) by the options of the gui. But I can access only at the first one and I don't find why...??. See my code below :

#%option G_OPT_V_MAP
#% key: ctx_map
#% required : yes
#% guidependency:layer,ctx_wf,ctx_wtg
#%end
#%option G_OPT_V_FIELD
#% key:ctx_layer
#% guidependency:ctx_wf,ctx_wtg
#%end
#%option G_OPT_DB_COLUMN
#% key:ctx_wf
#% required: yes
#%end
#%option G_OPT_DB_COLUMN
#% key:ctx_wtg
#% required: yes
#%end

Thank you for your help.
Frank

Dear Frank,
Hello Nikos,

if you refer to the last two "column" options,
how do you try to access these, in the script?

Like,

options['ctx_wf']
options['ctx_wtg']
Absolutely

?

Also, what .xml does

x.ScriptName --interface-description

generate?
There is no error on compilation, and help tab display Flags and Parameters information, like (french accent are not well encoded):

Parameters:
obj_map=name [required]
Name of vector map
MH ou WTG projet
obj_layer=string
Layer number or name
Vector features can have category values in different layers. This number determines which layer to use. When used with direct OGR access this is the layer name.
Default: 1
obj_name=name [required]
Nom de l'objet
*ctx_map=name [required] **
**Name of vector map **
*Contexte éolien *
**ctx_layer=string **
**Layer number or name **
**Vector features can have category values in different layers. This number determines which layer to use. When used with direct OGR access this is the layer name. **
**Default: 1 **
**ctx_wf=name [required] **
*Nom du parc *
**ctx_wtg=name [required] **