Yes sorry this was me.

I hope the new SSL certificate for all of the sites including grasswiki.osgeo.org was helpful, and worth my mistake.

Again, I am very sorry.

-Jeff McKenna

On 2018-07-28 2:22 AM, Markus Neteler wrote:
Hi Huidae, all,
(CC lists)

Huidae Cho <gras...@gmail.com <mailto:gras...@gmail.com>> schrieb am Sa., 28. Juli 2018, 03:20:

    Hi Markus,

    Not sure if you noticed this. I'm getting an SSL certificate error
    when accessing grass.osgeo.org <http://grass.osgeo.org>.

    grass.osgeo.org <http://grass.osgeo.org> uses an invalid security
    certificate.

    The certificate is only valid for the following names:
    mapserver.org <http://mapserver.org>, www.mapserver.org
    <http://www.mapserver.org>

    Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

    Is it just me?

    Huidae
-- Huidae Cho, Ph.D., PE, M.ASCE, CFM, GISP
    Open Source GIS Developer, GRASS GIS Development Team

I also realized that yesterday and escalated it to OSGeo-SAC.

In fact, a SAC member had messed the certificate accidentally up and fixed it later.

Please report of you find any OSGeo site still causing troubles.

Best
Markus