* Alessandro Sebastiani <alessandro.sebasti...@uniroma1.it> [2018-10-29
21:32:51 +0100]:

thank you all for your suggestions.
Dear Nikos, I have some 0-1 rasters that represents presence-absence of
different land covers. Each raster's resolution is 10x10m, thus i want to
compute the sum in order to obtain the surface covered by each land cover
within my buffers. As regards to the buffer, i want to use the 0-100,
0-200, 0-300, 0-400 and 0-500 for computing stats. I can do it separately
with the module v.rast.stats. I just don't know how to loop it in a python
script

Dear Alessandro,

I don't have time to write back as I would like. Instead, I will send
you off-list some unpublished script.  With a bit of reading, there, you
might identify some ideas that will eventually help in what you are
doing.

Kind regards, Nikos