Hi everyone:)
I'm really sorry for this naive question. I'm kind of starting with GRASS and I just can't find a solution... The issue is, that I would like to try to write a little GRASS Add-on and use the python-fmask package. While this package is only downloadable via conda it always installs into `/home/user/miniconda3/bin/python3`. Even when I did `conda deactivate` prior to this.

When I then have the import statement `import fask` in the grass-script it always throws an error, saying that fmask is not installed. When I print the `sys.executable` in the grass-script it tells me that the interpreter is in `usr/bin/python3`. So I thought that I'd install the fmask-package in a way that this interpreter can find it while executing the script. But I just don't know how. I can add the fmask-path to sys.path, but I don't think this is the solution. Maybe someone has a pointer what I'm not getting.

Hope everyone is good these days:)!
Thank you very much in advance,
Robin