On 11/06/20 13:36, mbrauch...@posteo.de wrote:
Thank you for the explanation! I assumed gsoc version is build upon i.segment. Is there any way to include the shape parameters in i.segment? I am very fond of the gsoc version as it helps surpress segments growing to very complex geometries (shadows through the forest patches for example).

There was some reasons why the shape parameters were not integrated in i.segment, but I can't remember why. Some code is actually there, but currently it is not used.

MarkusM, do you remember ? And how complicated would it be to integrate them ?

Moritz

Kind regards,
Melanie