Dear GRASS users:

Can you give any suggestions to solve this problem?

I have an ordered dataset of segments of river currents output from
r.stream.order command.
I will like to add a column to this dataset that identifies each current
according to Horton ordering.
I mean it actually identifies the Horton number. But what I want to do is
to separate each
Horton current from each order. For example, if I have, say 4 Horton
currents of order 5,
then I will like to have an additional column that identifies each Horton
current (5-1, 5-2, ..., 5-4).

I try with v.build.polyline and indeed it separates the individual currents
of the same
Horton order. But I don't know how to incorporate that new cat ID to the
current segments' dataset.

Thank you for your help.

--
Kenneth Roy Cabrera Torres