If the computational region is set to match input map, r.neighbours
will produce output in the same resolution. r.resamp.* will work if
the computational region differs from the input map.
Do not use r.neighbours with a different computational region, as
GRASS internally is using nearest neighbour method for resampling –
the result might not be what you expect to have.

TL;DR:
for same resolution output – r.neighbours
for different resolution (e.g. count per km²) – r.resamp.*

Māris.

trešd., 2021. g. 3. nov., plkst. 15:26 — lietotājs Bernardo Santos via
grass-user (<grass-user@lists.osgeo.org>) rakstīja: