Hello guys,

I am sending my sixth weekly report, it is also available here [1].

1) What did I complete this week?
This week was mostly about finishing PR [2] which projects all changes to
other Map Display applications. I am still working on combobox removal and
moving stuff to Map Display settings [3]. Some problems have occured here -
we need to take into account two things: other Map Display apps with a
different number of elements in statusbar combobox and possible dynamic
change of elements in statusbar combobox (when switching to 3D). Both these
things complicate the task. In the meantime, I fixed a bug caused by [2] in
[4] and improved statusbar update when 'Use defined projection' toggled [5].

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?
The main task for the next week is to finish the PR for combobox removal ​
(https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/2153)[2]. There is still quite much
work to do. On Sunday I also worked on a new icon for Map Display settings
so I plan to open another PR for that.

3) Is there any blocking issue?
No, it isn't.

Have a nice week.