Hi Bernado,

On Mon, Apr 25, 2022 at 9:48 AM Stefan Blumentrath
<stefan.blumentr...@nina.no> wrote:

> Hi Bernado,
>
> Seems the download directory of older Windows Standalone installers is empty
> indeed:
>
> https://grass.osgeo.org/grass76/binary/mswindows/native/x86_64/

Searching online for "WinGRASS-7.6.1-1-Setup-x86_64.exe" I found it
here (if trustable, you need to decide):

https://softfamous.com/grass-gis/download/
-> download

Due to lack of space on the server, the very old binaries have not
been preserved. Also, to not overwhelm our mirror sites.

Otherwise, I'd also recommend what Stefan suggests:

> For Wndows you can get older packages with osgeo4w version 1:
>
> http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/v1/osgeo4w-setup-x86_64-v1.exe
>
> There (OSGeo4W V1) are many older GRASS packages available:
>
> http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/v1/x86_64/release/grass/grass/
>
> Here are older generic Linux binaries:
>
> https://grass.osgeo.org/grass74/binary/linux/snapshot/

Best,