I'm pleased to announce that GRASS GIS 8.2.0 was released!

The 8.2.0 release of GRASS GIS is now available with results from the GSoC
2021 and many other additions. A new grass.jupyter package is now included
for interacting with Jupyter notebooks. Single window graphical user
interface is available in GUI settings. r.series and three other modules
are newly parallelized. Additionally, the release includes a series of
scripting, packaging, and reproducibility improvements.

For all 220+ changes, see our detailed announcement with the full
contributors and list of features and bugs fixed at GitHub / Releases /
8.2.0 <https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/releases/tag/8.2.0>. Special thanks
to GSoC students, their mentors, and first-time contributors!

Packages and installers are now available for Windows, macOS, Debian,
Fedora, and Gentoo with more coming soon.

See more at grass.osgeo.org / News
<https://grass.osgeo.org/news/2022_06_03_grass_gis_8_2_0_released/>.