Thank you for your time and valuable suggestions. This has really been helpful.

Smruti

On 2022-06-25 21:31, Markus Neteler wrote:

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 25, 2022 at 1:10 AM <smr...@iitk.ac.in> wrote:

Hi.
I cannot find the "i.ortho.photo" suite in GRASS 8.2. I tried accessing it in the add ons menu.

Please note that i.ortho.photo is a core module set (not an addon), see:
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass-stable/manuals/i.ortho.photo.html

I tried installing GRASS 8.2 in Windows 10 and later tried using Fedora, but couldn't find it.
Can anyone please help me out?

i.ortho.photo you can access from command line.

Is this discontinued from the latest version of GRASS or am I missing something on how to proceed?

It is there but it doesn't appear in the search box which looks like a
but to me.

I will be highly grateful if someone points me in the right direction

To start, you may run on command line:

i.ortho.photo --ui

Please report a but that i.ortho.* is missing from the GUI search:
https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/issues

It is indeed not in the menu (not all commands are listed there) - it
could be debated it it should be added there or not.

Best,
Markus