Thank you for your answer Veronica,

in the meantime I found an addons that does exactly what I need: sample a strds at specific point in space and time defined by means of a point vector layer having an attribute column with dates (tool prepared by @Luca Delucchi: thank you)

I put the link here for anyone that in the future may have a similar problem:

https://grass.osgeo.org/grass82/manuals/addons/t.rast.what.aggr.html

thank you again

Ivan